2023 TxA Studio Award Entries
Deadline: June 16 by 5:00 p.m. CDT
The Texas Society of Architects Studio Awards recognize unbuilt projects demonstrating innovation and excellence in design. Real or theoretical projects that go beyond the boundaries of architecture to address current critical issues are encouraged.
The 2023 Studio Awards jurors will be announced on our website, texasarchitects.org, and the jury will conduct deliberations in July. Jurors will base their decisions on the entrant’s PDF Presentation and project description only. Once the final selections have been made, winners will be notified and then announced on the TxA website and social media accounts.
Winning projects will be published in the November/December 2023 issue of Texas Architect magazine. Designers will be recognized at the Texas Society of Architects’ 84th Annual Conference and Design Expo, which will take place in Fort Worth on November 2–4, 2023.
Entries must be submitted online via Submittable form. Each entry must contain the following:
- PDF Presentation (11 slides max)
- JPEG copy of each slide (11 slides max)
- Project Description (200-word max, to be included on the second slide)
- 2-3 high-resolution images (max. file size: 3 MB each)
- Completed Submission Form via Submittable, with permission from all appropriate parties
- $140 per entry for TxA/AIA members (non-refundable)
- $45 per entry for faculty or students (non-refundable)
- $250 per entry for non-members (non-refundable)
For additional criteria, download the entire Submittal Requirements.
If you experience any technical difficulties completing this form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions specific to the guidelines, please contact email@example.com.